CPD 1 – What are roof cover boards?
Roof cover boards are found under the waterproofing layer in a typical roof build-up and can bring many benefits to a commercial building such as added fire protection, improved weather protection, enhanced integrity and durability as well as increased acoustic performance.
- Overview of a roof cover board
- Roof cover board benefits
- Suitable roof types
- Applications of roof cover boards
- Testing & approvals
CPD 2 – Roof cover board fire performance and FM approvals
Roof cover boards offer added fire protection and are key additions to mission critical commercial buildings such as data centres, biotech facilities and other buildings that contain sensitive or costly contents. FM approved build-ups also tend to be a requirement for these applications. Our CPD ‘Roof cover board fire performance and FM approvals’ covers;
- Overview of a mission critical environments
- Roof cover board benefits for these applications
- Fire performance
- FM approval needs and benefits
CPD No 3 – Airport roof design – How can roof cover boards support your roof specification?
This CPD covers how roof cover boards can support airport roof design in the critical areas of aesthetics, acoustics, fire performance, weather resistance, roof access as well as reducing maintenance and lifetime costs.
- Airport construction and the global market
- Drivers for airport roof system design and specification
- Types of roof cover boards and their benefits
- The roles of roof cover boards within the airport roof build-up
- FM Approvals; needs and benefits
Request a CPD
To request a CPD please fill out the form below & one of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.